The Betrayal (RDB) The Betrayal (RDB)

Inspiring

This beat ebbs and flows infectiously. I could listen to the swelling bass forever. I would've had no idea those were originally vocal tracks if you hadn't said so.

RobinDB responds:

Wow. that's the best review I've ever gotten. Also only the second, i think. haha.
Thanks, your review is very highly appreciated. :D

Humping Spree 2 Humping Spree 2

...!!

This is downright hilarious & badass, and just slightly sexy. HAHAHA! Nice work. I'm gonna download it. Beefy bass presence for energizing repeat listens...

DJ-Nooby responds:

Lol, thx xD

][ Contact ][ {Remix} ][ Contact ][ {Remix}

We've got a foot-tapper!

I've been chilling to this for twenty minutes. The quiet power you've harnessed is very engaging.

mybrobilo responds:

Thanks!

Waiting to Die (loop) Waiting to Die (loop)

Efficient.

I like the subtle emotions. I can hear it being played exactly where you described. It's not overly dramatic, which I like; it remains open for interpretation, yet it's got a distinct desperation to it. Perfect soundtrack material. Though the simplicity works, I wouldn't mind hearing more variation in the drums and the deep string section. Additional drama might not be so bad. Thanks for sharing!

masterjiji responds:

hmm. i will be mastering it further, most particularly b/c the cellos are so bloody THIN, and adding inst tracks, etc. for a friend's OHR game. thx fo teh review